Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

My teddy freinds

MY TEDDY-FREINDS
Most of us have teddys but I probably have the most. I have cats, dogs, Totoro (the main character of my neighbor Totoro) A dragon, Munchlax & Litten (both from Pokemon) a Pug, an Octopus, and more!!!
I play card games, watch videos, play video games, sleep, watch movies, and play games in my bed with them. My favorite is my oldest one, Cat simply she is a Cat. here is a picture of me and some of my teddys:

That's a lot, right? I also act like they're alive all the time!!! The ender dragon plushie even makes a roar-sound too!! And there's Cat looking away from the camera. The white, brown, orange and the blue one is Cat. I had her a month before I was born!!!!
  

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zach.
    Your collection of cuddly friends looks so lovely. You have a great selection. I like how you have written and introduction and information in your post to go with your picture. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zach,
    You really do have a lot of teddy friends! Thanks for introducing us to them. You really are getting into the swing of blogging. Your blog has a title, text to explain everything as well as an image. I just hope there isn't a snorer amongst them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Zach.You introduced us to everyone and gave a very informative post, with a picture.I love your Totoro he is huge.Have you seen the movie?I t is one of my families favourite movies.The guy that made Totoro has like a lot of other movies out and they are all pretty awesome.Maybe you could check one or two out.I recommend Howls moving Castle, Spirited away and Kikis Delivery service.They are magical and fantastical.Great stories, look out for cats.Stay awesome

    ReplyDelete