Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Diary of a Mincraft ghast

Chapter 1 A ghast's LIFE
Hi! My name is Lem, and welcome to my diary. I live in the basalt biome in the Nether. Today I went to my first school day and my teacher was Mr. Magma. He was a magma cube. Magma cubes are like the Overworld slime but red and do more damage. The first lesson was shooting fireballs then it was breaking portals and bridges and killing adventurers as they try to destroy parts of Netherrack, soul sand, magma blocks, Nether brick, and lava pools. I was scared about 17 hours the day. Well, it felt like it anyway. Then that break time I saw an adventurer bringing their way over to the school! There was only one way to trap them here, and that's breaking the portal they came from. They looked really ready for battle, I thought as I went backward.  AAArAAh!! I had shot a fireball right at the portal! Well, I almost destroyed it but they refected it back at me! Oh, my nether wart! I thought as I moved out the way as quickly as I could. AAArAAH!! I had got that portal once and for all! I shouted. I realized that I hadn't beaten them all there were millions more.

4 comments:

  1. HI Zach,
    Great writing! We are going to start to develop your paragraphs to fine tune it. It's great that you are keeping your writing mileage up and coming up with your own ideas to write about. By including an image in your post, it also makes it more interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty gutsy stuff attempting a fire ball at a portal when he had only just started learning about them in his class.Lem sounds like a very courageous dude.The fear he was feeling was probably just self doubt maybe he has to believe in himself a little more. He will have to if there are millions more.Chapter 2 soon, please......great creativity Zach. Stay awesome.

    ReplyDelete