Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Plush sharks

 Yesterday, my mum, my dad, Myself and Gabe (A friend) went to our local toy world and my mum ran off and she came back with a Shark plush, Nealy the size me! It took 2 days to think of a name and then I called him Rod.

About a month ago I got a hammerhead plush that had light grey, and white skin (Fur) and big fins. It was fatter than the great white plush I have, which is in the next paragraph. This sharks name is Roofus.  

A few months ago I got a Great white plush that had dark grey, and white skin (fur) and small fins. It is the oldest one I have and it is made by the same company as the hammerhead and the great white plush is even a puppet!!! This is Reilly.  

Here is a photo of them together:


2 comments:

  1. These are very cool! Have you considered making either a digi-story with them as the main character? ...or you could make mini-episodes using a green screen background (The green room!!!) to tell a story? How creative can you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I sort of want to make a bunch of mini-episodes and have them finding their way to the coral kardishia.

      Delete